If You want to work in a company that believes in the power of IT to improve the business world and grow in a friendly team with the common goal to create smarter solutions, then
Join a team that:
- competently advises customers on the production and warehouse system solutions and their functionality;
- effectively maintains communication and cooperation with the customers;
- accurately analyses the client’s business processes and prepares solutions;
- professionally trains clients;
- masterfully defines customer requirements.
We expect from You:
- at least 1 year of experience working with the production and warehouse system (preferably Axapta);
- experience in a manufacturing company;
- good knowledge of Latvian, English or Russian;
- stress resistance, good communication skills and accuracy;
- the desire to acquire new knowledge and realize different ideas;
- willingness to work in a team and effectively plan tasks.
When building a career with us, You will get:
- an achievable and responsive line manager;
- opportunity to work in the office or from any convenient place;
- health insurance;
- growth and development opportunities;
- responsive company management;
- friendly and supportive colleagues;
- free parking (at the office);
- entertainment and leisure activities with colleagues;
- salary from EUR 2,000 (gross).